Customer Support Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
As Customer Support Engineer you are in a key position, addressing issues and questions from the customers, collaborating with the Development and Service teams.
You desire the opportunity to disrupt and redefine world-class service and wish to build a culture filled with excitement and passion for delivering exceptional customer experience, both through amazing product capabilities and a strong organization and processes.
- Involvement in Customer Facing Projects
- Address L2 issues to ensure that our customers receive excellent and consistent service, including:
- Timely and relevant follow up on customer support cases
- Allocation, prioritization and reporting responsibilities
- Organizing support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution activities
- Ensuring that the support cases are handled in accordance with service level agreements and business requirements together with our compliance officer
- Help shape and ensure a spectacular customer experience from the earliest customer lead stage through ordering and post sales, or even renewal years later.
- Customer escalations in coordination with internal teams.
- Maintain good relationships with internal product and technology team members to understand deeply our technology and provide feedback to them based on support cases.
- Collaborate with our partners technical resources to ensure we provide the product capabilities, service and support offerings they need to succeed.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to identify the root cause of application systems failures and develop the appropriate actions/escalations to be taken to prevent their recurrence.
- Strong ownership
- Fast pace learner
- Logical thinking
- Capability to work in parallel on multiple assignments
- Basic knowledge of networking, Linux, virtualization, Cloud
- Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in the English
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
Your role is considered of strategic importance to our company as a whole, and you will be heavily supported by the management team and individual team members, to ensure success as a team.
We want to create a profitable, strong, growing and well-known company where we all love to work. We want our customers to get print infrastructure solutions that fit their cloud strategy, efficient cost of ownership and technical agility. We want to work every day to deliver high quality solutions, offer outstanding value and create a great place to work. We want our employees to feel entrusted and empowered to utilize their full potential and be proud to have ownership of their own success.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.