Technical Support Engineer- Bitdefender Consumer
Joining the Bitdefender team means working for a new breed of company. We’ve created a transparent, friendly environment where people with energy, creativity, enthusiasm, and commitment work together to fulfill ambitious goals. We seek only the best talent and help our teammates reach their potential by fostering their development and professional success. We are proud of our company and of our superior security solutions – but we are equally proud of our team model. We work hard, we play hard, and we produce award-winning products trusted worldwide.
- Offers Technical Support service for Bitdefender Consumer Products via email and remote sessions in order to ensure the Bitdefender business objectives;
- Will be working mostly with Microsoft OS, but also on MAC and Android platform;
- Approaches and solves requests arrived via the dedicated support channels;
- Shares technical information about the products with the other teams involved;
- Acquires complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tiers;
- Build, assimilate, implement, audit and improve working procedures;
- Advanced Windows troubleshooting skills;
- MAC OS and Android concept knowledge;
- Networking communication protocols knowledge would help;
- Previous exposure to Antivirus and Malware functionality would be a huge plus.
We like you best if you have:
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Communication & sharing information;
- Results and problem solving oriented;
- Initiative and pro activity;
- Proficiency in English;
- Previous experience in similar job is a plus.
You will be working also on extended weekends order to ensure the Bitdefender business objectives, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you join us you will receive:
- Medical services, illness and accident insurance;
- Personal and professional development through trainings;
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Bookster account- your access to unlimited knowledge.
- What are your salary expectations for this role?