We are Europe's leading source of pumps and pump expertise for the process industry. We intend to maintain that position by working fluidly, and ceaselessly, to bring our customers the best.
AxFlow is looking for a full time Heat Exchanger Specialist - Technical Support Engineer to provide high technical support in proposals/ offers development for the Romanian sales team.
- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Develop, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific, heat exchanging solutions.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Prepare or translate the technical documentation and marketing materials.
- Technical studies (mechanical engineering / materials engineering / chemistry)
- Experience in fluid/ material handling industry, heat exchanging industry or in OEM engineering company, is a plus
Necessary knowledge (or willingness to gain this knowledge):
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Physics — Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical structures and processes.
- English (conversational and technical) is mandatory.
Necessary skills & abilities:
- Complex problem-solving
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Possibility to work with multinational teams and to be part of a European leading provider of industrial equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Motivating recognition of the results
- Competitive compensation package