Escalation Engineer (SQL)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Incepator
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
To complete our Support team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
The primary role of the Engineering Support team is to provide high level (2nd and 3rd tier) support for a variety of Toluna products and help guide the R&D team to product solutions. The ideal candidate would have experience with software development, SQL expertise as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Work with the global support team to identify advanced client problems, reproduce issues and propose solutions;
- Analyze application logs, database records and code snippets to identify common trends and underlying problems;
- Review and debug code based on issues and help identify the problem area that needs to be addressed by the R&D team;
- Use internal task and issue tracking system to escalate more serious problems and work with R&D team to troubleshoot them;
- Update/create processes and documentation for recurring issues and also be involved in development of scripts/tools for improving workflow to exceed SLA requirements;
- Provide technical support to product owners and help triage complex issues to the right resources;
- Represent the support team when interacting with other departments or clients;
- Training other team members on support related tasks and investigation techniques;
- Involvement in an on-call rotation for urgent support issues (currently one week per month).
Required skill set:
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- 2+ years’ experience supporting or developing C# and ASP.NET applications;
- Knowledge and experience with Web Application Development in C# (Asp.net or MVC);
- TSQL & MYSQL script development experience;
- Experience working with APIs and Postman (or similar);
- Familiarity with AWS platform;
- Linux/Unix commands.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience;
- Experience with back-end/database programming a plus;
- Planning, logical thinking, time management, verbal/written communications, decision making and organizational skills;
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision in a high pressure/fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility to change and quick to adapt.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!