This is a chance to join a leading provider of IP network testing systems; successful applicants will have the opportunity to further develop their networking skills in the area of Layer 2-7 testing.
• Provide basic level telephone and email support to Ixia customers located in EMEA / US region
• Assists customers with software entitlement issues and help with upgrade and license process
• Assist customers with operation and configuration of Ixia hardware and software
• Takes care of tracing, packing and shipping the hardware by following the internal procedure
• Accurately log, track and maintain customer service requests
• Effectively work and communicate with worldwide support and engineering team
• Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals
• On demand support during late shifts and weekends (not on a regular basis)
• Student (4th year of study) or Master
• Knowledge of Ethernet, IP, DHCP, PPP, VLAN, routing protocols
• Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to coordinate with teams in offshore locations
• Self-sufficient self-starter who can work with little or no direction
• Scripting (TCL or any other language)
• Experience on switch/ router configuration on Cisco.
• Unix/Linux experience is a plus.