Detalii loc de munca
Technical Support Engineer
Walk-In Center is an on-site IT facility where employees and contractors can go and receive IT support. This model provides on-site support with the ability to talk to IT face-to-face and to return employees to productivity faster including an option to schedule an appointment to ensure priority over walk-ups.
The Walk-In Center will provide walk-in support centers at customer locations, which will perform services including Services rendered include, but not limited to:
- Allowing End Users
- Remote access support
- New PC or remote access device pickup
- Guidance on Hardware upgrades ( additional Ram, HDD/SSD, graphic cards etc’)
- How-to questions
- Hardware Depot queue management
- Participation in Technical Lead Circle
- Keep the Walk-In Centre facility in a ‘showcase’ shape
- Ensure that all process and tool changes are implemented locally
- Participate in Walk-In Centre specific team meetings
- PC Repair / Accessories
- OS Migration / PC-COE
- Access and Authentication
- Mobile Devices
- Set-Up / Learn how-to-use
- New Hire PC Setups
General expectations of the technicians in the Walk-In Center service center:
Increase customer satisfaction
- Provide world-class technical and end-user support
- Actively Drive experience improvements for customers
- Hand the correct hardware and software so that customers are not waiting
- Provide regular updates to customers
- Welcome each customer and make them feel valued
- Show Support migration to Windows, Office 365 (E Mail, SharePoint, One Drive)
- Knowledge Expansion by completing training and qualification
- Improve operational processes
- Understand the end-to-end IT value chain, including IT Operating Model, services, and how IT solutions fit into the business process landscape.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of fundamental business principles and norms.
- Share knowledge, raise issues and resolutions using the Knowledge tool
Walk-In Center will perform all ads and installations following an approved Service Request including device refreshes including:
- Unpack device and visually inspect for damage
- Check parts against packing slip, report discrepancies according to guidelines, and take-agreed upon remedial action
- Verify proper boot-up and normal operations of the device
- If the boot-up fails, restore using a Core Image
- Configure the device
- Encrypt the device
- Install end-user apps that are available in SCCM
- Install the device
- Confirm log in of the End-User
- For deployments of devices to new End Users, provide instructional usage training on:
- Standard login procedures
- Accessing collaboration tools
- Accessing shared directories and
- Other functional aspects included on approved new End User checklist and
- Confirm the new End User is aware of Service Desk Support Services and access procedures
- Trained in and at the appropriate level of experience for the technologies and products being supported
- Have at least two years of experience in the End User Services Support Analyst role
- Speak clearly, communicate effectively
- Maintain effective oral and written communication skills and a customer-focused attitude
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 excluding public holidays.
You will work in a pleasant, performance-oriented, and results-oriented environment that will facilitate your continued professional and personal development alongside these benefits:
We offer a dynamic work environment where initiative and professional development are encouraged and sustained with a continuous training program.
We also offer you an attractive salary, plus bonuses for exceptional achievements, meal vouchers, subscription to medical services, and subscription to sports.
Active on the market since, Datanet Systems is one of the most important system integrators for data networks, unified communications systems, videoconferencing, and data center infrastructure solutions in Romania. Datanet Systems is the leading Cisco partner in Romania and develops business partnerships with international suppliers such as EMC, VMware, Fujitsu, NetApp, Fortinet, FireEye, AirWatch, F5, Juniper Networks, Dell, Certes Networks, Aruba, Zoom International, and Nuance Communications. The company has a competitive portfolio of solutions in the following areas: communications infrastructure, data centers and virtualization, unified communications, customer interaction, and contact centers, information security. Datanet Systems has a team of 60 people in Bucharest, with more than 65 professional certifications.
Datanet Systems is part of SOITRON Group SE, a group of companies in which more than 600 employees carry out a business that exceeds 100 million euros annually in IT system integration and IT outsourcing services in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, and Turkey.