Heating systems support specialist with English
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Salariu brut pe luna
1400 - 1600
We are looking for an experienced technical consultant to provide assistance to our partners who are working with our products - heating systems and controls. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations. Support is provided by phone, mail, live chat, and social media.
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Phones, mail, email, live-chat, social media coverage, and web support) for the specific product portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining technical Knowledge Base content
- Timely communication with customers with a focus on customer service and relationship building.
- Identification, investigation, and resolution of support requests
- Case Management: recording and tracking of all activities in CRM (Service Cloud)
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis, and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations.
- Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to Tier 2 and/or appropriate resources.
- Build relationships with the customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs. If the question could not be answered within the initial contact, keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with a strong focus on customer service and solution quality.
- Support the knowledge-sharing mindset and apply the Knowledge Management Methodology (KCS) guidelines. Knowledge Base co-ownership requires ongoing efforts to continuously create and enhance solutions in the database.
- Create, track, and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests. Keep the CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities, and resolution.
- Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions.
- Create Wiring diagrams for heating systems to support Installers with the installation of heating products.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience
- Knowledge of electrical circuits
- An interest in technology
- Experience with networks and RF connectivity
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity, and urgency of problems reported by customers.
- Strong Customer Service skills – Ability to quickly gain customers' trust and confidence.
- Strong knowledge of computers, electric & electronic concepts and devices
- Knowledge of central heating systems and controls
- Experience in electrical & heating systems (boiler installations, hydronic or potable water systems)
- Experience with Customer support
- Experience with Knowledge Management best practices
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Employment in a strong, well known international company and part of a global team
- Unlimited access to online training
- Wide range of benefits - meal vouchers, 26 days of vacation, private medical coverage, phone stipend...