We are an IT company on the rise, and we are looking to expand our team! We are looking for Technical Support Analysts for our Level 2 support team.
The open positions are for the weekends, and well as for weekdays. The open positions are for the following shifts:
- Monday - Friday 10:00 to 18:30;
- Monday - Friday 02:00 to 10:30 (more precisely, the first shift of the week starts on Tuesday night and the last shift of the week ends on Saturday morning);
- Saturday - Sunday 22:00 to 10:00 (more precisely, the shift starts on Saturday/Sunday evening and 10pm and ends on Sunday/Monday morning at 10am).
The job is remote – each successful applicant will receive a work laptop and will work from home. Occasionally, participation to events in our office in Bucharest might be required during office hours (09:00 - 18:00).
- Process incoming tickets – classify them, analyze them, solve them;
- Analyze and link certain tickets to Problem tickets;
- Send friendly reminders and escalations when necessary;
- Monitor servers;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management;
- Good knowledge of SQL queries;
- Good English knowledge (both written and spoken) – the job will be mostly in English;
- Analytical person with great attention to detail;
- Can easily understand how the system works and how different tools interact with each other;
- A background in IT;
- Knowledge of Jira, Grafana and Confluence are a plus;
- Knowledge of how to interpret server logs in Kibana and knowledge of OpenShift are a plus.
Please send your resume and we will contact you for an interview. The gross salary will be discussed with each candidate individually.