What are your responsibilities?
- Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing;
- Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer;
- Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner;
- Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments ;
- Intervenes if customer is unhappy with the troubleshooting process;
- Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents and align on a strategy to improve customer experience and follow on actions in calls with customers;
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports with the incidents opened/resolved.
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You are fluent in German & English;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You can solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
Why should you apply?
- Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
- Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
- Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.