Technical Support Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
We are currently looking for motivated Technical Support Analyst with fluent French and English to join our client's team. You will be working from the office in Prague – Czech Republic.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support, installation and configuration services through inbound phone and ServiceNow tickets on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication and network connectivity. May receive escalations from other Service Desk analysts in areas of personal expertise.
- Independently identifying, troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving issues, collaborating and escalating complex problems according to escalation procedures, including appropriately identifying the level of urgency.
- Participating in request fulfillment in areas including software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
- Representing the Service Desk with technical teams and on projects, providing support requirements, creating support plans and ensuring knowledge transfer to peers in the global Service Desk.
- Alerting management and technology owners to recurring problems and patterns of
- Maintaining accurate and timely updates to tickets; use and contribute knowledge to an internal knowledge base, documenting procedures for installation and troubleshooting
- Two-year technical or Associates degree in computer science, information technology, business, or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred. Equivalent work experience acceptable in lieu of degree
- At least 2-3 years of relevant technical support experience is necessary. The person should be able to work complex cases independently, as he/she will often be the only agent available to help end users.
- Fluency in English and French both written and oral is necessary. Dutch would be anadvantage.
- Experience using Active Directory is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office both client and hosted (Office 365), includinginstallation and configuration of systems
- Experience with MSCA Office 365 or MSCE Productivity Solution Expert preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of operating systems and desktop hardware
- Experience installing software / applications
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
- Working knowledge of imaging, installing, configuring and troubleshooting computers in a managed Windows network environment
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software as well as general office equipment including copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- Prior experience in Office 365 administration, including global administration functions is a strong advantage
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months.