Technical Support Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Technical Support Analyst offers second level of support for all GNS services to all internal users. He/she is responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of user request
- Provide second level support for Corporate & Online tools and infrastructure.
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues associated with the above.
- Respond to customer requests via Service Now ticketing app, emails, and phone calls.
- Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 3rd level support.
- Create documentations and how-to articles in Service Now Knowledge Base, Jira & Confluence.
- Participate in IT
- College diploma in IT or equivalent prior experience.
- Nice to have: CCNA and or Linux certifications.
- Minimum 2 years of related technical experience.
- Customer service background.
- Exposure in a multi-national company.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and autonomous.
- Ability to make complex information accessible.
- Ability to make decisions autonomous based on the information available.
- Excellent command of English and ideally French.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Linux commands.
- Networking (TCP/IP, OSI) exposure.
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Come join our team!