Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
As a Talent Sourcer you’ll be focusing on supporting the recruiters for our studio in Bucharest. You’ll be helping us to find the best developers, analysts, producers, development managers and all the other niche skills it takes to make some of the world’s biggest computer
We need someone who is passionate about building great candidate relationships with a relentless determination to find even the most niche skills in the market. If this sounds like you read on!
What a Talent Sourcer Does At EA
- You are the front facing part of the recruitment process, you will be focused on building relationships with passive candidates
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, social and even the good old-fashioned telephone!
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent
- Manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process
- Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
- Create talent maps of the market and provide regular insight to business leaders to help drive hiring decisions
- Regularly research the industry and keep aware of studios that may be downsizing with the hope to recruit them
Who You Are
- Previous technical recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and/ or in a recruitment agency environment
- Traditional sourcing experience along with expert Boolean search capabilities
- Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers
- Previous experience with candidate management systems/databases
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
- Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Good communicator with the ability to build strong relationships remotely
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
- Strong sense of humor!
What’s in it for you?
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.