Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Job description and project overview
We are looking for a talented C/C++ Software Developer, who:
- is interested in using the latest technologies for color imaging and document processing systems
- wants to Apply the latest technologies in an energetic, team-based culture,
- would like to Work in modern labs with state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and in a constantly developing environment designed especially for Software professionals!
You can become an active member of a highly energetic software development team! This team designs, develops and maintains software applications for complex, high-performance document processing environments, designed for Linux operating systems, using C/C++ programming languages.
- University Degree - Computer Science or related;
- +2 years of C/C++ experience;
- Familiar with applications designed for Linux environment (make, gcc, shell);
- Process/Threads synchronization and Network programming experience is a plus;
- Strong team orientation.
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment.
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.