Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Job description and project overview
Be an active member of our Advanced Support Team! You will be responsible for configuring MIS and print server software to deliver the agreed functionality as well as resolve/escalate issues encountered during the implementation of the solutions and when interfacing to third party systems.
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
- Programming skills: Scripting, JS, Java
- Demonstrated experience in app support and deployment (min. 2 years)
- Proven track record of learning and adapting to new technologies and customer base
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English language skills
Your main responsibilities will include
- Analysis of support requests, replicate customer problems to troubleshoot technical issues
- Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
- Configuration and fine tuning of Web-based Management applications
- Providing technical training for our customers and partners
- Supporting clients with Software installations
- Integrate software modules and even develop new functionality
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment.
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.