Project Manager Wolfpack Digital
Middle (2-5 ani)
We are actively seeking a proven Technical Project Manager with 2-3 years of experience to oversee a wide variety of software products from conceptual design through implementation. You will be constantly working with clients and in-house personnel to maximize the available resources and come up with optimal solutions. Your problem-solving and leadership skills are valuable and will be put to good use.
If you have what it takes to steer software projects to success, we are happy to have you on our team!
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner managing projects in a fast-paced agile environment;
- This role will have a serious impact on the projects’ performance and needs to be able to work independently with guidance only in most complex situations.
- Experience as a functional manager overseeing multi-function project teams consisting of developers, designers, and QA personnel.
- Have managed a project team based on a Scrum framework, including Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, and Daily Scrums.
What we will offer:
- an amazing place to learn and grow together with super talented people
- the ability to work on different technologies that you’re most passionate about
- flexible schedule
Get to know us!
- Please tell us a little bit about your previous experience in a similar role.