Technical Project Leader for VNI CVS - TSR
Entry (0-2 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Technical Project Leader for VNI CVS - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 56 countries.
Intelligent commercial vehicles are at the very heart of interior division especially business unit Commercial Vehicles and Services (CVS).The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: innovative Highly Automated Driving (HAD) system solutions, radar sensors, intelligent cameras, multi-functional and head-up displays, instrument clusters, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more thanpeople worldwide and has generated sales of € billion in 2016.
As a Technical Project Leader your main responsibilities will be:
- project planning of technical development for the complete product;
- manage the project team to realize the project objectives (estimate, plan and track the development activities);
- ensures that the relevant standards and work guidelines are followed;
- monitoring of complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project;
- perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures;
- coordinates Discipline Project Leaders;
- coordinates the prototype production
- perform risk management on system level;
- ensure the cross disciplinary (software, hardware, mechanical) communication;
- ensure the technical interface with our customers;
- ensure the interface between the project development team, verification and validation and production;
- handle critical situations that occur during project development.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
- Experience in project management (complete or discipline)
- Experience in the development of electronic devices (preferably automotive, software and/or hardware)
- Good knowledge of development methods (software/hardware/mechanical development
methods; product development lifecycle)
- Good knowledge of project management methods (. resource allocation, risk management etc.)
- Good knowledge of automotive standards (. communication, diagnosis, hardware electromagnetic compatibility, environment)
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking
- Knowledge of production processes for electronic devices - would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
- Customer orientation
- Negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding
- Ability to prioritize and manage pressure.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.