Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circaemployees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
If you want a new challenge in your career but you didn't find a suitable role in our career site, please let us your application here and we will contact you as soon as we'll have the perfect match for your proffesional development.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Presales Specialist that supports the growth objectives of the Big Data & Security (BDS) Service in Timisoara.
Our new team member will work with the Global Services Presales team and other Bid teams from different geographies to generate, accelerate and streamline commercial and technical proposals which are aligned to the organization portfolio and capabilities. Also it will develop deep knowledge of Atos Global Cyber Security portfolio key resources and collaterals, bid support tools and methodologies, and use them in the bidding process.
Desired Profile - Essential Skills:
• Strong interest and desire to work in the area of Cyber Security
• Fluent in English verbal and written
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Time management skills and the ability to adjust priorities
• Dedication to work and keenness to learn
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and Networking technologies
• Experience in any/one of the following areas:
• Next Generation Firewalls (ngFW)
• Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems (IPS/IDS)
• Web Application Firewalls (WAF) and Proxy Technologies
• Threat Intelligence and Anti-DDOS Technologies
• Security Information and Event Management systems (SIEM)
• Experience with vendors such as: McAfee, Palo Alto, Cisco Sourcefire, Radware, Digital Guardian, Cyber Ark, RSA
• Professional certification such as CCNA, CCSA will be a plus
• Relocation is a must.
What will you find at Atos?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages.
We provide our employees with:
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.