Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Companie: Enel Romania
Contract: perioada nedeterminata
Adresa sediului: Bucuresti, bd. Unirii, nr 37A
- Maintaining the project technical vision clear for everyone, from beginning to end.
- Answering the technical questions that team or stakeholders have
- Helping the team resolve difficult engineering problems.
- Reviewing the decisions the team makes to ensure consistency and alignment with the vision.
- Translating complex technical realities into simple terms for non-technical stakeholders
- Allow the team to make progress by staying out of their way and protecting them from distractions.
- Leads the implementation and support of technological solutions
- Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfil the requirement of system wide.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- Keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- TPL will be the interface between the team and the management
- Assist and guide the PM / BA in project coordination.
- Should carefully analyse the details of all the work
- Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables
- Participates in creating new products and services where technology is concerned
- Create and mange the project plan
- Coordinate/Manage the relation with Business and with the Supplier
- Coordinate/manage technical activities
- Analyse technical requirements received for integrating IT systems
- Coordinate/Manage the relation with other technicat teams
IT activities above relates to IT systems used by Enel companies of Enel Romania.
IT systems/Applications in scope
Drive initiatives and work closely with teams across the organization, including hardware, software, and network engineering as well as product management, data center operations, supply chain, procurement, and capacity management.
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing process improvements
- Proven experience leading cross-organizational programs and ability to set and hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority
- Knowledges about integration systems, CRM, SAP, Big Data, Salesforce
- Business Inteligence
- WS Integration
- SOAP services
- IT systems architecture
- IT communication security
- Experience in preparing / checking of technical specifications;
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
If you want to know more about how Enel processes your data on your application, you can access this link whenever you like:
All information will be treated as strictly confidential
We are looking forward to meet you! Take the first step and fill in the online application!