Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
55000 - 85000 €
Technical Lead (hands on)
Connido is an early stage start-up on a mission to make parenting simpler. We are developing an innovative wearable, data driven parenting solution to help millions of parents monitor and improve their baby's and their own wellbeing; and launching our first product spring 2019. We are a small but strong, passionate and driven team of parents, doctors, product developers and engineers with a vision is to build a connected platform that grows with families.
We are looking for a hands-on technical lead to develop our powerful back-end and front-end platform that integrates with our wearable solution.
- Own and take responsibility for the development, testing and deployment of backend services
- Work with broader team members to define features, use cases, requirements and tasks to accomplish short and long-term product goals. Also manage the back-end and front-end team
- Ensure that any code written or reviewed is readable, well documented, versioned and testable to ensure best coding practices.
- Use agile methodologies and principles and rapid prototyping to accomplish our MVP launch.
- Communicate complex technological ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to rest of the team
You must demonstrate extensive experience and understanding of ALL these concepts:
- Design, development, testing and deployment of RESTful APIs.
- Agile, TDD and BDD development methodologies.
- Distributed, highly concurrent and message driven architectures.
- Coding best practices and fundamental design patterns.
- Relational and Non-relational databases including Data modelling
- Experience in ANY of these programming languages: Python, Ruby, Java, Scala, Typescript.
- Experience in ANY of these databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, RethinkDB,
- Big data stack: ELK - ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana (Or similar)
- AWS: EC2, S3, CloudFront, Elastic Load Balancers (or any other cloud service).
- Virtualization Tools: Docker
- Http Servers: Nginx (or any other Http server).
- Continuous Integration: CircleCI, Jenkins. (or any other CI tool)
- RabbitMQ (or any other message broker).
- Cloud publisher/subscriber services: PubNub (Or similar)
- Desirable experience in ANY of these technologies: HTML5, CSS3, React, React-Native; and previous start-up & IOT platform experience.
A bachelor or higher degree in a relevant discipline & development experience of at least 7 years.
- Competitive salary and benefits aligned with industry norms; and stock options on offer for right person
- Work with a world class team that includes experienced product designers, engineers, and doctors
- Work in the United Kingdom in the heart of London’s – Visa sponsorship provided by company (If required)
- Opportunity to shape our vision and product development from early stage; and grow with us
If you believe you have what it takes to lead Connido’s IoT strategy and development, then please send your CV along with a brief introduction to yourself to
- Are you willing to move to London, United Kingdom in the coming months?