Acest job nu mai este activ.
IMPAQ Addstones is part of Gfi Informatique Group provider of IT and consulting services. We focus on the financial services and telecom industries, delivering end-to-end solutions ranging from consulting, system development, system integration as well as maintenance and support to the complete management of IT and business processes.
- The Technical Lead role is based on a combination of key skills from Technical Project Manager and Solution Architect profiles. The definition of key tasks/accountabilities is based on the Advanced Integration Methodology which is the standard framework for delivering integration projects. Combining the customer facing roles of TPM and SA helps to achieve a critical project workload and to ensure a continuous support for technical management and architecture topics during the project lifecycle.
- The Technical Lead is the single interface for solution and technical topics to customer, to product line and to project team. The TL is expected to spend significant time at customer premises and is staffed from the Regional Competence Center
- Manage and control implementation of all project technical aspects (end-to-end) within contractual scope, this comprises scheduling, allocation and follow-up of project technical tasks
- Establishment of the agreed contractual Solution Requirements.
- Development of an E2E Architecture and Design that meets the specifications and meets cost, time to market and quality constraints
- Owns, support and manage technical solution documents (requirements, architecture etc.) following contract signature & during execution till final solution delivery and acceptance by the customer.
- Primary customer and PM interface for management and architecture aspects related to the technical solution. Ensures technical alignment across all key stakeholders.
- Engage closely with business unit and regional leadership across Customer to ensure smooth execution and to optimize the delivery model with available expertise.
- Provide synthetic and timely reporting towards RCC Management and trigger appropriate escalation when needed
- Support the resource demand process of RBC EMEA.
- Help identify and develop new Change Request and Upscope opportunities by strict contracted scope management. Support pre-sales with effort estimates.
- Contribute actively to Customer intellectual property by ensuring that learnings from projects are incorporated appropriately into our knowledge management platforms, and by running internal sharing sessions, actively engaging on the internal social platform
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in solution architecture and/or technical project management for IT and OSS Integration Projects.
- In depth knowledge of service provider business dynamics, products and services, and underlying network/systems/IT and operations. Understanding should extend across markets and technologies.
- The successful candidate has (at least) one of the following experience:
- 3 years’ experience in the OSS domain of Performance Management (Counters, KPI’s, Reports) and/or Service Quality Management (SQI’s, Service Modeling) – especially for mobile networks (2G/3G/4G). Knowledge of NetAct is considered as a plus.
- 3 years of experience in integration, optimization and or architecture of mobile networks. Is familiar with OSS systems its configuration and northbound integration. Knows about the concept of self-healing, -optimizing and -configuration.
- Proven customer engagement capabilities, including demonstrable communication, negotiation and crisis management skills.
- Proven collaboration skills to work effectively across both Customer internal groups and the customers’ silos. This includes working with Back Office organizations.
- Proven leadership and management skills including highest ethical standards and professionalism – these are a prerequisite to achieving a trusted advisor status with our customers
- Knowledge of System Integration Methodologies like AIM
- Certification in Project Management like PMI-PMP is considered as plus.
Why work at IMPAQ?
We focus on cooperation and responsibility of our employees - together these features affect the quality of delivered solutions. You will work in teams of cool among open and communicative people. Our office is a friendly work environment, where you will find your place and you can always count on the support of colleagues. We count on your commitment, initiative and good ideas.
What we offer
- Contract of employment with benefits: private medical care
- Attractive career path,
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly work environment,
- Substantive support and trainings.
Join us today!