This job is not located in Romania. Relocation abroad is required.
- Acquisition of materials, consumables and equipment to meet the Master Production Schedule and all Projects' requirements
- Assuring day to day communication with suppliers to ensure the deliveries are in time and in line with the company schedule (follow-up)
- Advising the manager about potential shortages in supply or about potential delays, in a timely manner such that a solution can be found
- Research and selection of tenders for the supply of materials and equipment
- Negotiating supply terms of costs, payment and delivery
- Ensure supply planning implementation and provide all support to Cost Control function
- Keep all involved departments informed about materials availability and the date of delivery
- Participating in the department’s meetings, offering help in continuous improvement projects
- Elaborates commercial bid evaluation
- University degree in an Engineering field (or Economics with good understanding of technical aspects)
- Previous experience in shipbuilding on either naval equipment supply, including Oil Water Separator, or equipment installation is a great plus;
- At least 3 years in international purchasing area, industrial/ technical merchandise
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts of direct procurement/ purchasing;
- Very good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent negotiation skills, planning and organizing, time management, effective communication with partners at different management levels
- Ability to work within international, multicultural teams and to build productive relationship
- Able to work according to a flexible schedule, to meet deadlines and to mobilize in order to deliver on time, correctly his/her objectives
- Very good command of English (at least B2).
- Available for business travel abroad, available to relocate out of the country.
- Opportunities for further career development
- International experience
- Competitive salary
ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES MAY APPLY.