ChannelSight is looking for self-motivated, technical graduates to join their team in Brasov. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and the solutions and service that they deliver. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding. ChannelSight’s platform is hosted on Microsoft Azure and we are a user of many cutting edge Azure technologies for web scale service deployment and data management.
Engineers on our graduate program will get exposure to a wide range of technologies and will be trained to make an immediate impact within our quality assurance and data teams to deliver a variety of platform components to a very high standard in an agile environment. On completion of the program engineers will have the opportunity to expand their roles within these teams or to get further experience in other areas such as software development, DevOps and Data Operations.
Some of the typical responsibilities for graduates on this program include:
• Develop & manage the web robots (crawlers/updaters) that extract product information/data from retailer sites.
• Assist in quality activities related to functional, regression, integration, system, load & performance testing.
• Develop and maintain test plans based on use cases, requirements, design content and required test coverage.
• Develop, manage & run automated tests where appropriate.
• Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management.
• Understand our applications, platform and data at a very detailed level to maximize contribution.
• Be a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of our delivery.
• Use our tooling optimally to enable detailed issue tracking and reporting.
• University degree in a technical discipline for . ICT, computer science, software development
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
• Natural curiosity and proven ability to learn and understand new tools and technologies.
A good working knowledge of some of the following including some project experience:
• Software development experience . .NET, Java, Python.
• Regular Expressions (Regex).
• SQL (querying relational databases) & data manipulation using MS Excel.
• Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
• Experience with some of the following:
-nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;QL Server/SQL Azure.
-nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;isual Studio, VSTS, GIT, Jira.
• Experience with C# or is a distinct advantage.
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career please send us your CV and get in touch with the us today!
This Role is a full-time opportunity only for our Brasov office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be based in Romania.