TECHNICAL ERP MANAGER CLUJ
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Schlemmer IT Cluj is looking for a Technical ERP Manager that has the ability to exercise overall day-to-day control of project leaders and resources of the program, balancing the needs for program success with the skills and capabilities of the staff.
He should also be a good communicator and must interact regularly and comfortably across various departments -from individuals to the ERP Management Team level in order to negotiate solutions that foster strong relationships and continued success of the project.
The Technical ERP Manager is responsible for the development of an effective planning process, for the creation of an integrated project schedule that encompasses all aspects for the ERP Program and for the actual execution in conformance to plans and the continuing update and adjustment of plans and execution to fit changing circumstances.
The Technical ERP Manager is responsible for making timely, effective decision at the project level and communicating those decisions both up and down the program structure, while approaching needed decisions in a logical and thoughtful manner and weighing conflicting information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Managing, Supervising and hands-on contibution to the implementation of IFS ERP System.
- Managing, Supervising and hands-on contibution to the full implementation projects of IFS ERP system at all the subsidiaries.
- Work with IFS ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Assist IFS ERP systems users with data conversion.
- Managing, Supervising and with testing new releases of IFS ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
- Managing, Supervising the creation and process guidelines for IFS ERP Systems users.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Prepare and lead sprint review meetings.
- Prepare and lead sprint retrospect meetings.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings.
- Conduct users trainings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required.
- At leas 4 years hands-on experience with ERP Systems (IFS, Oracle or others).
- Experience with back-end technologies based on Java8, J2EE and the latest frameworks like Spring.
- Experience with the TDD approach, unit testing, mocking, continous integration and delivery systems.
- Experience with OracleDB.
- Analytical thinking and conceptual strength.
- Good presentation skills.
- Personal responsibility and accountability.
- Knowledge of the programming languages SQL and/or PL/SQ.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German is a big plus).
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong organizational skills.
Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Very attractive salary and benefits package.
- You will work in an environment that values quality people and connections. Your ideas will be heard and will be taken into account.
- Possibility to work in other subsidiaries around the Globe.
- Personal Development benefits.