Technical director/software engineer
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Seven Oceans Interactive is a fast growing digital services company delivering general software development, mobile and desktop game development and digital management back ends for eCommerce.
Over the past 6 years we have delivered services to clients in Europe and Asia. With a growing number of employees, we are well positioned to bring agility and excellence to our growing portfolio of clients. With key operations in Asia and Romania, we are able to deliver top talent within a very sustainable and competitive pricing model. Our company ethos is delivering Excellence through Quality, Service, Efficiency and Reliability.
You will be joining us as a Technical Director focused on providing architectural guidance and ensuring the technical solutions implemented in right way across multiple projects and teams.
- 10+ years of solid development experience in distributed platform
- Experience in writing complex algorithms is key to the success in this role
- The ability to step in and code to drive a solution that your engineers can build upon.
- Experience in conducting POCs using emerging technologies.
- Experience in understanding how applications interacts with hardware, storage, and network
- Experience in developing and operating multiple instances of a mission critical micro-services
- Experience in mentoring junior developers
- Good judgment and the ability to handle stressful situations
- Experience with NO SQL databases
- Broad knowledge of software engineering: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an architect in building complex, highly scalable and low latency applications.
- Work closely with delivery managers, Solution Architects and with business teams to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Understanding complex problems easily and come up with simple solutions.
- Lead the technical delivery across multiple scrum teams to ensure compliance to the target architecture.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or longer life.