The position requires:
- Good people skills, conflict management experience,
- Direct contact with the Customer and the SW-Engineering Team.
- Task overview, planning, evaluation and technical support
- Deep understanding of technical requirements and vision for implementation and development
- Technical Degree (Polytechnic University - Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, etc. )
- Good understanding of project requirements / activities / workflow / toolchain especially in Embedded Development
- Extensive background in Software Development activities, as developer and / or Project Coordinator
- Experience with customer contact on various levels, from project communication until negociating new projects
- Good English and German in spoken and written
- Passion for new technologies and desire to work in a fresh team.
- Team orientation and good communicator.