Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for a broad range of markets and applications such as apparel, automotive, building interiors, building materials, healthcare, energy, filter media, shoe and leather goods as well as specialities. The Business Group generated sales of 890 million euros in 2019. Today, Freudenberg Performance Materials has 35 production sites around the world in 15 countries and has some 5,500 employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
The company is a Business Group of Freudenberg. Last year, the Freudenberg Group employed more than forty-nine thousand people in some 60 countries worldwide and generated sales of more than 9 trillion euros.
Technical Content & Support Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining content for our product relation database, which is part of our customer portal
- You will research, collect and consolidate data for our database via internet research and internal company knowledge
- You will support uploading and maintaining customer data in SAP AIN
- You will be the first level support for inquiries about product relation database via our customer portal
- You will support with product related online shop backoffice tasks, like uploading and maintenance of product and product data
- You will support with user related online shop backoffice tasks, handling registrations
- Graduated as industrial engineer or in related fields
- Technical understanding of rotating equipment (. pumps, mixers, agitators) and its components would be very beneficial
- Experience in database maintenance, . via database backends and MS Excel
- Experience in SAP AIN would be an advantage
- Ability of working autonomous in defined processes and with a high degree of personal initiative
- Ability to analyze and promote further improvements
- Strong communication skills in English and German for intercompany and customer communication
- Passion to drive digitalization in a B2B environment
If you like to make a difference and if you would like to be a part of a growing company, then this is the moment to join Freudenberg and get part of a great team!