We are BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
• As a technical consultant, you will support our customers with projects in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our ABACUS software products
• Conception of technical solutions in cooperation with our customers
• Development of (standard) interfaces, process optimisations and customer-specific customisations
• Ensure the communication flow from/to the product software development team and our customers
• Support of well-known customers in all project phases: analyses, requirements , development, implementation of hardware and software architectures, automation, testing and go live
Example of project activities:
• Structuring of the required customer data to be fit for ABACUS processing
• Automation and optimisation of processes, workflows and systems
• Introduction of our software products in the client architecture and design required customisations
• Provision of (standard) interfaces, process optimisation and develop customer-specific extensions
• Depending on the career step, responsibility for small project teams.
• Successfully finished computer science studies (University/University of Applied Science), or other subjects having proofed development experience
• Capable to design complex SQL queries and test scenarios;
• Developing skills, preferred JAVA;
• Understand data models and its relations;
•uriosity in understanding and modelling large client architectures;
• Availability to travel extensively in Europe (80%-100% of the time);
• Enjoying to take new subjects and challenges;
• Fluent in English; German is considered an advantage;
• Client and service oriented;
• Friendly and communicative.
We offer you:
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
• Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
• Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
• Days off for special events.