Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
100 - 200 €
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services helps financial organizations with a comprehensive suite of technologies to address international financial reporting standards, integrated risk, and finance and sub ledger accounting. As a well-established player in the financial regulatory space, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is developing technology solutions used by financial institutions worldwide to do their regulatory filings.
The Technical Consultant will participate in international implementation projects (EMEA region) by providing technical expertise through specialized workshops on regulatory reporting, banking and financial products.
- You will be working on a project-based implementation at the client’s site (EMEA region), you will assist the customer in defining and analysing his requirements, translate the client’s requirements into functional specifications, implement and test our solutions and assure a constant follow-up and evaluation of the situation.
- You will play an advisory role towards our clients. You will use your knowledge and expertise trough the different projects by advising on our standard and/or customized solutions.
- You will be the first contact point of the customer for functional (content) and technical related questions.
- Responsible for the installation and upgrades of WKFS solutions for our customers.
- Integration of WKFS solutions with multiple third-party and in-house applications.
- Participate on international implementation projects. Availability to travel is therefore key.
- Become familiar with existing WKFS products and tools.
- Maintain and develop bank specific interfaces together with customers to cover both changes in regulatory reporting requirements and changes in bank.
- Troubleshoots customer environmental issues related to network, security, performance, database or other issues.
- Configure environments for internal testing purposes.
- Provide technical analysis and requirements’ definition for technical components related to specific client.
- Provide trainings and workshops for clients and internally.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe project works and deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills set
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science or related field or a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Economics, Accounting or Banking.
- Experience in software (implementation) projects.
- Good knowledge of Java.
- Good knowledge of JBoss/WildFly/WebSphere.
- Solid understanding of Relational Databases and advanced knowledge of Oracle and/or MS SQL Server.
- Experience in data integration.
- Understanding of Banking Regulations and Reporting, Banking accounting, Financial instruments.
- Demonstrable experience in a client-facing role.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in delivering consultancy, training and presentations to external parties.
- Fluency in German and English (written and oral).
- Ability and willingness to travel and work on international projects.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Assertive and result driven.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Responsible, methodical and organised.
- Readiness to work together in a multicultural organization.
- Flexible to travel extensively.