Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Softelligence is a leading international provider of business software services that combines powerful technological know-how with genuine customer orientation. In the last 11 years Softelligence stands out as a „provider of choice” for global top 10 players in financial services like Allianz or ING Bank but also for the biggest players in manufacturing, retail and oil & gas sustaining companies like Honeywell and Mol.
Programming language & technologies used within the projects:
• Database: MS SQL Server
• Reporting: Reporting Services
• Platforms: CMS/CRM/e-commerce/EBS
Responsibilities of the Technical Consultant:
• Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers etc.
• Create functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements
• Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
• Realizes database imports and reports (MS SQL, Reporting Services, Excel), migrations and application integration
• Applications’ installation, customization, configuration and up-dates
• Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end and front-end functionality for the applications
• Define business requirements and provide counseling and support in defining business functionality
• Work closely with the PM and developers to identify the best business solution and analyze the ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations
• Ensures that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliant with external and internal regulations and procedures
• Participates in Softelligence EBS implementations – own platform targeting the financial services area: banking, insurance, brokerage and also retail & distribution and also in customer centric solutions development and implementations (CRM, BI, web, mobile) or custom solutions development
• Tests the applications (internal testing) and takes part in UAT
• Provide estimations
• Participate and initiate customer discussions/meetings regarding project expectations, project status etc.
• Assist customers by phone, e-mail, meetings
• Provides user trainings
• Database: MS SQL Server or any other database – very good knowledge (very good level for CRUD operations, stored procedures, joins, functions, triggers)
• HTML, CSS – fair knowledge
• Reporting: fair knowledge, any reporting tool
Problem solving person, focused on problems and passion for finding solutions, focused on troubleshooting
Very Good Level of English, verbal & written
Planning and estimation skills and ability to meet deadlines
Quality orientation/ attention to detail
Leadership skills and easy person to talk to
Nice-to-have knowledge/ skills:
• CMS/CRM/e-commerce – practical experience with at least one platform in the described range would help the person adapt fast
• Business processes knowledge: medium level, nice to have.
• Industry knowledge: Financial Services knowledge is a plus.
Customer’s Industry: Banking, Credit, Leasing, Insurance, Retail, Distribution / others