- Renew support services for existing contracts and selling service support after point of system for Europe;
- Accountable for timely service renewals for small to medium-sized customers in assigned territory;
- Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory;
- Prepares correctly renewal Quotes;
- Support Local Offices for Named Accounts;
- Promptly handles and solves customer objections and complaints.
- Fluency in English and French;
- Any of the following languages are considered an advantage: German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish;
- More than 2 years of work experience in the domain;
- Customer focused and excellent verbal and communication skills in English;
- High attention to details;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Power-Point, Microsoft Excel & Word, Outlook, database management tools, Internet navigation;
- Good customer skills;
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills;
- Strong objection handling abilities;
- Strong and motivated, responsible and initiative personality;
- Solution focused.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.