Technical Chemical Sales Representative
28 Bulevardul București, Ploiești
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter BHGECo, or visit us at .
Role Summary: Reporting to the Account Manager. The purpose of the role is to provide field / on-site support to oilfield chemical applications in Romania and maintain close contact with customers on a daily basis.
- Responsible to coordinate operations in the designated area of responsibility
- Provide regularly technical service on existing applications as well as on new projects, for the allocated production areas, direct monitor of existing applications (performance indicators, consumptions, stocks, customer satisfaction, ...) by regularly site visits,
- Execution of field and lab tests which have been agreed with the account/service manager.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives. Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations
- Preparation of technical reports based of field, laboratory (BPC and external) work.
- Frequently required to make independent decisions on acceptability of measured results which determine the effectiveness of applied programs.
- Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Meets with customers for schedules or ad hoc reviews of treatment program status. Prepare in time and accurate agreed monthly reports for the Customer Field Managers and BPC.
- Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers who elect to have the order fulfilment process managed by BPC on their behalf. Co-ordinate with Customer Service Group and provide necessary information,
- Installation (or supervision of installation) and servicing of monitoring and injection equipment,
- Co-ordination with Technical Service Groups and assisting the account manager to issue comprehensive sales oriented reports and recommendations,
- Keeping up to date personal knowledge and technical development,
- Handle special projects as assigned; act as part of the team and support team efforts to fulfil customer requirements.
This role will involves field trips to customer sites to support business as required (~ 50% of the working time).
- Ideally degree qualified in Chemistry / Petroleum Industry or a relevant subject.
- Petroleum /Chemical experience required – ideally to have experience on a middle management position
- An oilfield background is essential for this role.
- Advanced PC and software experience (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Advanced Romanian and English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A full clean driving license.
Locations: Local Romanian contract Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.