Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
EFD Induction is a global player with subsidiaries all over the world.
We deliver advanced industrial heating systems based on induction technology. We serve customers in automotive, electro-technical, mechanical and tube & pipe industries.
People at EFD Induction: more than 1000 worldwide, of which 100 in Romania.
The corporate language: English
EFD Induction Romania
The EFD Induction group made strong investments in their location in Romania during the last years. Romania team is growing rapidly and the team expands continuously. Location: industrial area nearby Bucharest-Vidra, Ilfov.
Our company values: Respectful, Reliable, Cooperative and Passionate.
We are currently expanding and we are welcoming professionals as Technical Call Off (purchaser) from the industrial area to join our passionate team !
EFD Induction offers:
- A dynamic and international environment with worldwide customer base;
- State of the art products and technology;
- Inspiring customers and projects;
- Competitive terms and benefits;
- Excellent development perspectives;
- Company transportation from Pta Sudului-to our location /back.
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers per appropriate agreements
- Ensure Suppliers provide confirmation/acknowledgement in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage Open Order Book due/overdue with suppliers in a proactively manner
- Work with the supplier to resolve material shortages, escalate within supplier and within EFD Induction in line with the Escalation process
- Liaison between customer care, planners, suppliers, and sourcing organization
- If needed participates in the goods receipt process
- Master Degree in Engineering / Logistics / Economics
- Minimum 3 years in a purchasing role- industrial environment, with mechanical and electrical minimum expertize
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP Systems (Infor LN/Baan is a plus)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent English
- Good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and sense of urgency