Technical Business Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for a Business Analyst, responsible for supporting the end to end implementation of business requirements, taking functional specifications from Product Management, and working in close communication with product managers, developers, architects and company’s experts to document Technical Requirements and Specifications.
The Business Analyst plays a key role in the product life cycle, ensuring that the final solution meets business objectives, while keeping architectural standards.
- Act as a liaison between Product Management, development, testing and project team, highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from the information gathered;
- Gather and document technical specifications;
- Communicate project requirements with product delivery team: developers, analysts, product managers;
- Provide technical support across multiple clients and projects simultaneously;
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements;
- Validate business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components;
- Create and update project documentation, including flowcharts, impact analysis, estimation other documentation.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (Operations Engineering, IT, or Computer Science majors preferred);
- Technical background allowing the candidate to engage in development and architectural discussions;
- Experience in Software Product development life cycle and working with agile– is preferred;
- Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects;
- Attention to detail, organized and strong communication skills (verbal and written), analytical and process analysis skills;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Experience with project management tools, experience with UML / BPMN.