• Plan, design, write and deliver accurate and high-quality documentation, such as user guides, administrator guides, installation guides, help systems, administration/configuration guides, release notes, technical papers etc
• Test products and collaborate with other departments in order to develop documentation
• Collect, analyze and organize product information from various sources, including product requirements/specifications documents
• Review, revise and update existing documentation
• Maintain documentation framework and tools
• Technical writing experience, preferably in software industry
• Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite, master in Microsoft Word (including styles and formatting, templates)
• Ability to organize information, learn complex concepts
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Excellent research, analysis and writing skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams of diverse backgrounds (technical, marketing etc.)
• Proactive, flexible and open to new, constant positive attitude
• A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related fields is a plus
• Knowledge of computers and networking (including Windows Server, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, Ping, etc) is a plus
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an excellent compensation package (dependent on your skills and experience), you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
- Outstanding work-life balance, including flexible working hours, work from home, etc.
- Plenty of benefits and perks (medical services, meal tickets, 7Card, team building and social / sport activities, etc.)
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience with continuous learning and improvement activities.
ACANTHIS develops and maintains a web application for Document Management in the field of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software. Functionality, Flexibility, Usability, Reliability and Performance are the most important factors for our successful implementations. Clients vary from small companies to large enterprises and governmental organizations.
Acanthis Document Solutions, a Dutch company with many years of experience in the software development field, opened inRomania –Bucharest in the beginning of, Soare Software SRL .
Soare Software is looking to hire a passionate, smart and motivated Technical writer for the expansion of our team witch is working on a big project for Acanthis Document Solutions BV from Holland.
We are conveniently located just steps away from Gara de Nord, offering easy access to all means of transportation. We have a fresh, dynamic and professional team, a friendly atmosphere with all the amenities; we use new and interesting technology and offer great career building opportunities.
You can find more information about our client Acanthis on their website and if your feel this is the job for you, send your Resume! Hopefully we’ll meet you as our new team member soon!