This is what we are looking for:
- Advanced English level;
- Basic work experience in IT infrastructure and service delivery is a strong plus;
- Good knowledge on Support processes;
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office Tools;
- Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN), switching & routing and Server operations;
- Basic understanding of the voice systems.
This will be your future role:
- Proactive resolution of inquiries and problems of customers regarding the current platform and applications;
- Recognition of technical problems;
- Delivering Services as defined in SLA. Ensure the Faster, Accurate and Reliable Service to the end Customer;
- Track and maintain the Asset inventory database;
- Inspecting selected hardware on a regular basis to confirm operational ability.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
· Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
· Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
· Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Opportunity to work with top clients on large project;
· Dynamic, intercultural working environment.