Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution.
We strive every day to help create excellence.
At the moment, we are searching for an experienced QA Tech Support 1st Line for Gaming Industry.
• 24/7 support working in shifts.
• Monitor IT services and respond to any malfunction or degradation of service.
• Provide 1st line telephone, email & self-service support of IT systems; to include, but not limited to - off-the-shelf & bespoke applications, remote connectivity/VPN platforms, local/network printer support.
• Logging of tickets and timely resolution of 1st line issues.
• Review incident tickets and respond to end-users appropriately and within established SLA standards; resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner.
• Functional escalation of tickets to other support teams in cases where a solution is not found in 1st line of support.
• Engage in proactive support to all clients in order to prevent reoccurring errors.
• Ownership of Incidents, service requests and problem management where necessary.
• Working as part of a team and actively promoting knowledge sharing amongst all levels of technical support staff.
• Creating and updating technical documentation in line with departmental guidelines.
• Maintain administrative tasks.
• Manage ad-hoc requests/task as and when they arise.
• Working alongside several team departments, keeping the teams up-to-date as and when required.
• Creating reports for the management.
• Previous experience in 1st line of IT support, working in a 24/7 environment.
• Experience with ticketing software.
• Experience with monitoring systems.
• Structured and methodical approved in solving problems.
• Extremely useful Linux basic commands, Linux webserver (apache and nginx ) and familiarity with command line , if you have these skills please mention them
• Advanced English speaking and writing skills.
• Diligent documentation and time-keeping.
• ITIL Foundation certification is a plus.
Offer and benefits
• Attractive financial offer according to experience had
• Unlimited coffee, natural juice, delivered to our office daily
• Corporate chocolate day
• In house professional pool table
• XBOX, foosball table
• Lounge zone with massage chair
• Parties all year long
• True international environment with expats from all over the world