1. Position purpose and scope of work:
- Proactively managing team performance/ production of deliverables, aiming to exceed SLA targets, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls.
- Providing support for the team in respect of service/ delivery issues.
- Escalation point for technical job related queries.
- Daily and hourly management of resources.
- Tracking problem trends and establishing corrective action plans, ensuring that corrective actions are put in place to prevent recurrent problems.
- Day to day staff management. Staff training and development.
- Supply daily/ weekly/ monthly reports;
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of agreed changes to the delivered services.
- Excellent knowledge of French&English;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Flexible and well-motivated;
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients;
- Able to work with minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- People management and leadership skills essential (documented experience would be an asset);
- Strong client-facing skills, with ability to quickly establish rapport with client contacts at all levels;
- Plan effectively for future activities and manage unplanned events in a controlled manner;
- Understanding the nature of IT service management.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini;
- Team building events;
- Taxi vouchers;
- Regular assessments - twice a year;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.