Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
- Work with the workforce management team to ensure accurate staffing and scheduling that supports financial objectives and customer expectations.
- Motivate, coach and retain staff as well as coordinate reward, bonus, and incentive schemes.
- Drive resolution of client complaints and escalations.
- Deliver all internal & external management/ customer reports.
- Review performance of staff, determine training needs and make employment decisions.
- Identify, recommend and support the implementation of various programs and projects for the improvement of customer service processes.
- Plan staff recruitment. Oversee recruiting, hiring and training processes.
Driving Operational Excellence
- Responsible for achieving team SLA’s;
- Ensures daily reporting for productivity;
- Conducts one on ones on monthly basis, quarterly, midyear and yearly appraisals;
- Develops and maintains Incentive program for team members;
- Oversees that process equipment and systems operate properly.
Quality Assurance (QA) and Customer Satisfaction
- Functions as per QMS procedures;
- Performs Quality Control processes in accordance with set guidelines
- Ensures quality targets laid out are met for the processes owned;
- Provides feedback to each team member to ensure adherence to quality requirements;
- Ensures VOC (Voice of Customer) scores are met or exceeded in their area of competency;
- Assesses performance of teams and counsels for performance improvement.
- Will work with the Human Resources Department and the Service Delivery Leader on getting the right people with the right skill sets for the job; participate in the selection of and approve agent hiring in conjunction with HR department;
- Will involve the Human Resources department on attrition related issues and keep attrition levels.
- Ensures Training Needs Identification is done regularly for all team members in order to address individual development needs to support business goals and minimize staff attrition;
- Ensures Training schedules are followed and delivered.
- Improves/Maintains employee satisfaction and VOE success;
- Ensures Reward /Recognition for Top Performers, Significant Contribution;
- Motivates and build the skills of the team;
- Encourages and drives team activities;
- Builds relationship within his team;
- Expands team members capability on KPI metrics tracked for performance management;
- Conduct or arrange any coaching identified for each team member to achieve and improve individual targets focusing on key drivers supporting revenue.
- Relevant industry and organizational leadership experience;
- Strong level of German and English;
- Good Excel knowledge;
- Excellent client relationship management skills including experience working with executive’s level;
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically;
- Proven ability to organize and clearly communicate thoughts and ideas;
- Proven ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop staff;
- Act as role model for the team members;
- Very good interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills;
- Service minded, able to take the customer perspective;
- Process oriented, organized, structured and detailed;
- Able to work in the matrix organization structure;
- Ability to manage uncertainty and to work within difficult contexts;
- Ability to manage human resources and facilitate team-work.
You will enjoy:
- Bonuses for your results.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Medical coverage for you and a dear one .
- Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment.
- Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).