Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Leading a team within a customer care center environment, responsible to ensure the team delivers the resolution of incoming contacts from Opel/Vauxhall customers whilst working with the Dealer network. To continually promote the core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the center of everything we do.
Main Responsibilities :
- Managing and delivering on the following key performance measures: Telephony, correspondence and case resolution service levels, Customer Satisfaction survey targets, Quality
- Managing and motivating teams whilst building team spirit, participation and recognition among individuals by providing regular feedback on performance .
- Conducting regular quality assessments with each team member, 1-2-1s, annual performance reviews setting objectives and development plans .Identifying and developing individuals .
- Managing day to day tasks: Scheduling, engaging workforce management and operations support, following up on planned and unplanned absence .
- Escalating issues as required .
- Performing other related duties, as assigned, checking flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns. .
- Promoting the core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the center of everything we do .
- Building a team that puts the customer first and ensures that every interaction matters .
- Actively building and promoting excellent customer experience. .
- Ensuring compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards
Required Skills :
- Spoken and written Spanish language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture. .
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets) .
- Experience in a customer service environment would be considered an advantage .Ideally previous experience of managing teams
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer .
- Excellent time and team management .
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions in logical manner, implement action plans to improve results .
- Excellent computer literacy – Including Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer .Ideally previous experience in using Contact Centre system and tools
- Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologize where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.