The RTR Team Leader is responsible to deliver high quality services in RTR processes to MCBC entities in scope by leading a team of RTR specialists.
In this role, he/she drives operations KPI's adherence and continuous improvement by motivating team members, assessing performance and properly escalate and propose improvement plans.
- Coordinate operations for designated process and team;
- Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalate when case and implement corrective actions plans;
- Provide necessary data files and reporting to support the business;
- Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
- Ensure that Record to Report Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
- Adhere to MCBC HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
- Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
- Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
- Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
- Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional;
- Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc;
- Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance
Build strong and effective relationships with RTR actors in Business Units;
Operate within the Department Budget;
Drive productivity improvements within operations;
Identify opportunities for cost reduction
Support technology implementation
Support tools implementation by creating capacity in the team and allocating staff to both operations and projects;
Identify improvement opportunities on processes, raising them as proposal to next level for validation. Responsible for testing and implementation;
Execute on growth plan and agreed transitions for designated teams/processes.