Team Leader Network Engineering
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Cegeka SDS, a Shared Delivery Center from Cegeka Group, provides Managed Services on a 24 by 7 basis to its internal and external customers.
The role of the Team Leader is to actively lead a team of network support engineers, ensuring follow-up on the shift’s activities (follow-up on ticket based requests, incidents, problems and changes) and adherence to existing technical and quality processes. Also, the Team Leader will be involved in the continual improvement of the processes and procedures.
- Coordinate day to day team activities and efficiently plan operations on the networking infrastructure by follow-up on ticket based requests, incidents, problems and changes ;
- Control the operational activities, delegate task assignments and supervise their completion;
- Provide network and security knowledge to the team by assisting in resolution of higher complexity tasks; provide coaching sessions for team members;
- Investigate and resolve problems for services within team’s area of responsibility by following ITIL processes;
- Active role as the first point of escalation for all inquiries and questions from / about team members;
- Contribute towards a positive morale on the team;
- Assess team efficiency and continuously tune in towards meeting division KPIs;
- Evaluate performance metrics of the team and team members, identify and implement improvement areas;
- Communicate clear and efficient with both own team and other teams / divisions;
- Propose, follow-up and achieve team and individual objectives;
- Possess very thorough follow-up and assessment skills and capacity to timely identify and intervene to proactively address both functional and organizational issues;
- Keep documentation up to date;
- Identify training requirements and propose development track for team members;
- Ensure various deliverables are done within due time.
Candidates must possess:
- Strong coaching, communication and motivational skills;
- Excellent English – both written and spoken;
- Efficient multi-tasking and prioritization;
- Very solid time management and planning capabilities;
- Initiative, positive “can do” attitude is a must;
- Solid knowledge of ITIL methodology and follow-up/follow-through skills;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Technical overview knowledge for the areas related to networking and security.
General knowledge of below technologies is considered a plus:
- Routing/Switching, Firewalling, Authentication, WAN, Internet, (D)DoS, Load balancing, Proxy, Wireless, WAN optimization
- Security-related technologies
Offer (benefits, bonuses):
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days in accordance with internal policies
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Access to a modern library
- Preferential rates to dental clinic
- Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal training policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
Acest job nu mai este activ.