Team Leader Master Data (SAP)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
With in-depth expertise on Master Data processes & tools, the Process Lead is driving process documentation, analysis and continuous improvement initiatives within the Global Business Services Center.
Single point of contact in new process and tools implementation and process training.
- Coordinates detailed process mapping (Master Data);
- Coordinates with line managers the analysis of activities and FTE;
- Coordinates setting of key controls framework;
- Finds and analyzes data to find and correct any discrepancies and/or identification of processes to improve;
- Act as process expert support for designated team (around 10 people);
- Provides guidance in handling complex and/or cross-functional problems and works with other functional areas in resolving escalated complaints or dispute;
- Provides guidance on process specifics and maintains documentation in central repository for all processes and systems;
- Act as process trainer for designated team;
- Process changes projects;
- Act as SPOC for new process implementations/changes;
- Support global and regional projects during transitions, from baselining to steady state, driving fit/gap analysis and remediation actions;
- Develops KPI’s and other reporting and monitoring tools as needed;
- Covers performance reporting including benchmarking against industry;
- Drives continuous improvement framework implementation;
- Ensures data integrity and system optimisation within the GBS operations;
- Covers performance reporting including benchmarking against industry.