Team Leader Hosting Operations Center
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Team Leader Hosting Operations Center
We at ORTEC Global Managed Services are currently seeking a Team Leader for Hosting Operations Center (HOC) to join our team!
Our mission is to provide our clients with peace of mind by using SaaS model based on professional solutions and services. We are permanently enhancing and enforcing our hosting solutions to deliver modern, secure and professional services. We empower our clients to focus on their core business, enhancing and accelerating their success.
HOC is the core team inside of Global Managed Services that is managing, securing and developing all hosting platforms for external customers using top cloud and alternative technologies.
Who are you?
You are a good manager, very well organized with strong communication skills. In the same time, strong technical background and hands-on role will allow you to assist, solve and add value in the team.
- High performer who is recognized as a role model in their current role;
- Capable of managing own workload with minimal supervision to tight deadlines;
- High standard of communication both written and verbal;
- Able to keep a balanced workload for the team and provide them the structure they required to deliver the best results;
- Able to understand each team member, inspire and motivate to develop;
- Previous team leading experience in a similar role;
- Able to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly;
- Experience of providing structured feedback and coaching others;
- Available for on-call activity (. escalations and L3 operations)
- Ability to encourage and implement ideas from ground level;
- Knowledge of the OSI model, switching and Internet routing technologies;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Good academic background with a degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology, Business Studies, Computing or relevant domain;
- At least 3 years proven support management experience and 5 years relevant work experience in IT field with complex business process systems supported by IT;
- Proven experience in a combined customer service handling / technical support role;
- Experience within a hosting environment and technologies is essential;
- Experience with at least one of big cloud players technologies and services (MS Azure is considered a plus)
- Deep experience with Windows Server OS and roles;
- Represents a plus:
- Experience with ITIL and/or ISO27001;
- Deep experience with Virtualization technologies. MS Hyper-V;
- Windows/Linux system design and administrator skills;
- Knowledge of programming PowerShell and Json;
- Experience with Security solution (. Firewall, IPS, Antivirus)
- Experience with monitoring solution (. CheckMK, Nagios)
As a Team Leader you will lead, motivate and oversee a team of 9 System Administrators. You will be responsible for:
- Oversee daily operations of Hosting Operations Center, leading and developing cross-functional teams assigned to 24/7 operations;
- Ensure overall quality of operational support, response/recovery operations, reporting and processes/protocols;
- Provide oversight, direction, mentoring, coordination, training and validation across the entire workforce;
- Ensure capacity, availability and skills of personnel according to service requirements;
- Make sure that all available and applicable Policies and procedure for HOC are followed by the team;
- Provide proactive communication and collaborating with GMS Operations Manager, GMS Customer Care and GMS Project Manager;
- Work together with Quality, Risk and Compliance team and Data Protection Officer to accommodate and ensure the adherence of all ORTEC Security and Data Protection regulations;
- Work collaboratively with GMS Solution Architect to accommodate (new) services/features and align current solution for compliance with standards and architectural plans;
- Involve HOC team in tests, researches lead by GMS solution architect activities to ensure that all aspects are covered and output is efficient delivered;
- Ensure employee development, satisfaction and motivation required to achieve the goals of Global Managed Service.
What we offer:
- A unique work experience in an open, creative and informal atmosphere;
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Work – life balance approach;
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and fulfill your ambitions (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation options)
- Flexible schedule within the limits of the department’s availability;
- Friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building;
- Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar (ORTap)
- On-site chair massage;
- Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly ORTEC Sports Day;
- Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the ‘7card’ network;
- ‘Bookster’ subscription;
- Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary.