All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Working closely together with the central Controlling and Pricing teams of Allianz Technology SE and the central IT Controlling team of Allianz SE, the Controlling Operations Team Lead role comes to strengthen the communication between the local team and the corresponding Munich central teams. They will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the processes within Controlling for our customers.
Team Leader responsibilities
- Give directions, train and coordinate the team to become more effective in providing the services to the customer:
- Manage the team performance results, ensure business continuity during time off (scheduling in advance the vacation/training period, working attendance)
- Assistance offered to team members related to contract management topics
- Provide process guidance, coaching and training to the team based on customer’s requirements
- Keep the team motivated to deliver results at agreed standards
- Ensure that all escalations are attended and resolved on time
- Act as touchpoint support between the team and main stakeholders
- Review and assess the team responsibilities and adjust the tasks depending on the workload
- Conduct the recruiting process for new team members
- Provide and listen to team members feedback, offer coaching, training and guidance to the coordinated team
- Responsible for the quality management of all process documentation (SOPs, user manuals) elaborated by the team
- Responsible for best practice research, recommendations and implementations
- Other management reporting and responsibilities as per the business needs
- Month and Year-End closing
- Coordinate cost mapping between information sent by internal providers and actuals on AZ SE Central CCs, based on material numbers and distribution keys;
- Coordinate distribution of primary costs and secondary costs on the appropriate WBS elements and cost centers;
- Ensure preparation of IT Workplace data and recharging to Group Centers;
- Coordinate maintenance of Master Data of Service Now environment (IRIS);
- Post mapping verifications: checking overrun budgets, the correctness of the allocation and clarifications with Business Service Managers or Account Manager;
- Identify budget deviations, causes/solutions;
- Ensure updates of information in customer dashboards at given deadlines and quality checks;
- Ensure accruals reporting to Group Accounting.
- Budget Planning and Forecasting
- Coordinating the process in the sense of verifying plausibility and completeness of inputted data in ServiceNow, on a quarterly basis;
- Coordinating the support towards controllers with providing description of steps in planning or timelines;
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Ensure fulfilling the reporting needs of different stakeholders.
- Cost Steering – quality assurance of Service Now data and driving further developments of data interfaces to SAP and subsystems.
- Strong academic background Finance, Economics, Business or comparable;
- Demonstrated experience in working with controlling concepts;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Previous experience with financial systems and tools and IT tools for financial reporting would be a plus.
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-changing process environment;
- Self-motivated and results-driven;
- Analytical mindset, attention to details;
- Process improvement oriented;
- Strong management skills: problem-solving, clear expectation management and establishment of trustful relationships;
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.