Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Team Leader Events & Students Recruitment
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
QS Quacquarelli Symonds was found in 1990 and has established itself as the leading global provider of specialist higher education and careers information and solutions. At QS we want to ensure candidates have access to the best tools and the best independent expert information before making a decision on where to study.
We're looking for a full-time International Student Recruiter and office Team Led to join our team in Bucharest.
This role works with the Connect event products, helping to make our many events run as smoothly as possible. e are looking for someone committed to customer service with strong attention to detail.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Consultations & bookings for selected cities as well as client account management
- Day to day team management for up to 3 staff members
- Checking the team activity to make sure they are on top of workload and to help if any problems are.
- Discussing the best strategy for upcoming events: what lists to call, prioritization, making sure all steps have been taken (cv less, LinkedIn, fair lists, email campaigns), planning the best time to call
- Helping with difficult houses: complaints from clients or candidates
- Helping with any questions related to selections and conversions
- Technical support: first point of contact for any IT/Outreach issues –if unable to solve them I usually escalate the issue to London
- Any HR related issues (after signing all holiday requests, checking all the times heets daily to make everyone locked in /out or registered their holiday/work from home)
- Performance review for all team members every year
- Ongoing communication with Head of Connect in London
- Helping to train new members of the team, asking IT to create logins for new hires on all our platforms
- Briefing and debriefing meetings with team before and after tour
- One to one session with the team members who never need
- Team meetings every couple of weeks on work load issues (main how to deal with difficult events without being burned out) or client management
- Managing conflicts between team members or between Bucharest and London
- Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of events or Higher Education/recruitment experience
- Experience management
- Quick-thinking, strong and responsive team player with very strong attention to detail
- Good phone manner and able to interact with current and prospective clients with
- Quick to hear new systems, both bespoke and off-the-shelf
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload –juggling different tasks with efficiency
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally and away from London or your home base for a minimum of two weeks at a time.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Education sector
- Knowledge of a second language
- What Are Your Salary Expectations for this role? Only valid answer will be take it to consideration.