Team Leader _Audit Management Department_ SC STADA Hemofarm SRL Timisoara
Qualification and experience:
- University Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry or another related science preffered with technical background;
- More than 2 years experience as a team leader ideally in pharmaceutical industry or quality oriented environment (. ISO 9001);
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to define and monitor processes for own team as a part of an international collaboration with a global organization;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of personnel and management;
- Good problem solving and risk assessment abilities;
- Good organizational and in time management skills;
- English language fluency in speaking and writing;
Knowledge about Microdoft office word and excel is a muct and ability to learn and become proficient with appropiate software like SAP.
- Management of an Audit Management Team in the Audit Management Department as a functional superior;
- Responsability and coordination of corporate GMP-related auditing processes(organisation, management, execution, closure) and continuous improvement of the overall process executed in teams.
- Responsability for Cost efficient audit planning and reporting of key performance indicators related with this task;
- Responsability for creation and maintenance of documents related with processes for own team;
- Creation and maintenance of the annual corporate audit planning list for API and key intermediates manufacturers, CMO’s, testing laboratories and suppliers to assure compliance of manufacturing/supply process for API and medicinal products with EU-GMP-Guideline and local Medicines / Pharmaceutical Acts;
-Responsibility for process definition regarding correspondence with and coordination of internal and external auditors as well as global contract partners;
- Responsibility and maintenance of contracts with external auditors / auditor companies and reporting of key performance indicators related with this task;
-Implementation of new global or local requirements related with auditing and qualification process in compliance with EU-GMP-Guideline and local Medicines / Pharmaceutical Acts;
-Willingness to travel.
- Attractive salary package;
- The opportunity to develop a career in a multinational industrial group;
- Trainings performed abroad.
Please send your CV in English.