Team Leader Accounts Receivable with French
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Ideal Candidate for the Team Leader role:
- At least 2 years’ solid Accounting experience;
- Fluency in French and a good command of English is a must;
- People management skills;
- Communication & Influencing skills;
- Coaching skills;
- Conflict resolution and problem solving;
- Delegation / follow up;
- Accurate, methodical with detail orientation
- Prioritizing & organizing skills;
- Experience of SAP;
- Proficiency in MS office applications and excellent Excel skills.
A Team Leader will be primarily responsible to ensure process SLA are met or exceeded. Motivates and persuades others to common goals. Has the ability to deliver through people.
- Hands on role within an Accounts Receivable Department;
- Responsible for achieving team SLA’s (Service Level Agreement);
- Understands and captures customer baseline data around SLAs and operational metrics transition;
- Monitors Service Levels - Periodic collection and analysis of data received;
- Manages daily work allocation and ensures daily reporting for productivity;
- Sets up Team member appraisal system and conduct them quarterly/yearly and conducts one on ones on monthly basis, quarterly, midyear and yearly appraisals.
You will enjoy:
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Bonuses for your results
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Looking forward having you as a colleague!