Adresa/ adresele jobului
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
• Enables delivery of Accounting service in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
• Functional and disciplinary leadership for staff involved in assigned area of responsibility. This includes assignment of activities/responsibilities to staff in assigned area of responsibility;
• Key user for accounting related systems & applications in assigned area of responsibility;
• Ensures and reviews compliance with global organization standards, system & process standards and standard procedures in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
• Ensures and reviews compliance with accounting related laws as well as internal and external rules and regulations in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
• Ensures and reviews compliance regarding segregation of duties, internal controls and key controls in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
• Ensures and reviews quality of financial reporting in assigned area of responsibility (this includes knowledge about treatment of transactions material for assigned area of responsibility);
• Ensures and reviews documentation of systems & processes and documentation of organization in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
• Continuous improvement of accounting organization and systems & processes in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
• Accounting budget adherence in assigned area of responsibility;
• Coordination of project work in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
• Contact person for Head of/Manager Accounting – Country, plus other internal and external stakeholders in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting.
• University Degree in Economics;
• Previous experience as Accounting Team leader/Chief Accountant;
• Fluency in English;
• SAP Knowledge: FI/CO;
• Fors Knowledge;
• ACCA/CECAR would be an advantage;
• Presentation Skills;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Advanced IFRS/Local GAAP knowledge;
• Analytic Thinking;
• Pay attention to details;
• Focused on results;
• Meet Deadlines.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses foreign service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.