- As a Team Leader, your primary role will be to coach and support your team members to deliver high quality customer services for inbound calls ranging from emergency services, where drivers may have become unwell or have had an accident. To helping drivers, find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available today.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of 10-15 advisers to provide a quality advisory and emergency service to subscribers.
- Lead and develop team members in way that creates an engaged and values driven environment for our staff.
- To lead and support team members in terms of process and product knowledge and efficiency and escalate areas of inefficiency and improvement to the Team Manager.
- To deliver and meet individual and company quality standard by driving performance through training, feedback and coaching.
- Listen to calls and score according to agreed metrics and use as the basis for feedback to team members for both reward and development.
- Provide verbal / written feedback on performance through the performance appraisal system.
- Provide 1-2-1 support to team members engaged with an emergency calls and be willing and able to take control if required.
- Manage the case management process for resolving operational issues.
Very attractive salary.
A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
Team building activities and networking opportunities.
Professional and professional development.