The Team Leader will support the technicians to ensure the highest standard of customer service in accordance with Stefanini values and will assist the Network and Infrastructure Manager in running day-to-day business and providing floor management so that the right person is in the right place at the right time.
· Previous experience in a supervisory (coordination) position will be an asset;
· English proficiency is a must;
· Experience in IT / technical understanding is a must;
· Soft skills: strong communication abilities, results orientation, planning and organizing skills, leadership - people management skills, analytical approach, self-starter;
· Proven decision making and time management skills.
· Ensuring internal communication within the team, holding team meetings, keeping team up-to-date with the project details;
· Evaluating performance and developing team members through coaching and mentoring;
· Ensuring alignment of procedures and policies between deskside teams in different regions (US/APAC );
· Provide regular feedback to Network and Infrastructure Manager EMEA;
· Make sure deskside team focusses on deskside tasks, actively monitor daily operation from the deskside team and where possible shift left towards SSD or IT OPS;
· Improve end user experience when dealing with Deskside, making sure we are customer driven, with respect to internal policies;
· Supporting the team members in case of problems or escalation; being the first point of referral for escalated queries or problems;
· Taking care of new starters, introducing them to the team, their tasks and role;
· Ensuring procedures are followed in accordance with Stefanini quality standards and work instructions;
· Ensuring organization on the floor in order to get the right person in the right place at the right time;
· Encourage innovation: identify and implement process improvement initiatives in conjunction with manager and team;
· Acting as a role model by creating an inspiring and positive team environment with an open communication culture;
· Motivate team members and support them achieving their goals;
· Reporting analysis and ad-hoc requests.
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.