Team Lead with German - Linde Global Services
Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Linde plc is known as a world leader in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated pro forma sales of USD 28 billion (EUR 24 billion). But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde Global Services (LGS) represents the Shared Services Centers of Linde plc. LGS operates globally across three Shared Services Centers strategically located in Timisoara (Romania), Manila (Philippines) and Porto (Portugal), and provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which Linde plc operates.
The Team Lead position is accountable for fully supporting the REC Operations Senior Manager by efficiently managing the Back-Office Team.
Position holder will be a source of technical, process and procedural expertise, supporting all team members in the execution of all Back-Office processes by:
- actively managing and resolving customer or internal critical / urgent business situations;
- maintaining agreed business and individual Key Performance Indicators, actively managing performance targets to achieve required service level agreements;
- performing key operational tasks within the managed team: reviews, reports, approvals etc.;
- coordinating, supporting, coaching and developing the managed team in all business activities;
- ensuring that all business knowledge is captured, stored, shared and maintained adequately;
- implement quality control checks and perform weekly analysis and reporting;
- promoting the corporate values of the company and maintaining a motivating environment within the team.
- Ensure the good management and functioning of both team and processes;
- Ensure the spread and share of information between SSC and local organization;
- Ensure all internal documents are approved and periodically updated;
- Promote learning behaviors and ensure that all team has access to skills and competencies development, through formalized training, coaching, and on the job formation;
- Manage and distribute the daily tasks throughout the team. Assure equal access to knowledge and workload distribution;
- Maintain error log and promote debrief and consistent feedback with all the team members to promote efficient and effective results delivery;
- Cooperate with and back-up other Managers and process responsible team members within SSC;
- Ensure training in all tasks related with Back Office processes;
- Ensure that the whole team provides high quality professional customer services – through practices that are fair and appropriate for the business and for its customers;
- Provide clear leadership in terms of setting stretching targets for operational teams, and ensure fully coordinated approach between country teams and shared services business administration team;
- Ensure all business administration KPI’s /SLA’s are delivered against working closely with other SSC teams, branch and finance team to ensure performance / customer satisfaction achieved;
- Facilitate identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in collaboration with the Client organization.
- University degree and/or master degree;
- Computer skills in SAP and Excel advanced – MS office;
- Languages – German C1 or native level; English level minimum B2;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service, Finance, Commercial, Sales, Marketing or related roles;
- Team management skills through clear roadmaps and effective communication;
- Proven in-depth commercial environment experience: above expectation delivery of results with root cause determination and a reflex for constant optimization; acknowledged technical expert;
- Superior results focus and ability to track and monitor progress against plan; strong influence and impact: good expertise in performance management and team motivation;
- Highly organized, adaptable individual with effective time management and prioritization skills;
- Having a well-established credibility with internal and external customers; subject matter expert in addressing major customer related issues;
- Versed in working under pressure and in high volume environments.
- Very good knowledge of SSC workflows.
- Excellent persuasion capacity, ease of communication with all interacting stakeholders;
- Oriented towards continuous learning and expansion of strategic competences;
- Key team player with networking ability and permanent pro-activeness to knowledge sharing;
- Long run reliability, tolerance and determination. Emphatic communicator, able to demonstrate conflict resolution skills;
- Pro-active, focused on responding promptly to action calls and assuming or delegating ownership adequately.
- People management skills, result oriented.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Medical benefits;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday.